EXTERNAL FINANCIAL STATEMENT AUDIT
Chinni, Seleme, Bugner & Asociados has extensive experience and high prestige in this area. Currently, our firm audits a great variety of organisations, thus we are absolute leaders in the region.
Our partners and staff members are responsible for the auditing quality. Personal commitment to ethics, professional norms and quality control are essential to achieve our professional goal.
Our methodology is supported by technology and knowledge. We also consider main risks, secondary risks and incidental results on financial statement headings.
Our service starts when we meet with the client and discuss the expectations of the audit. In this way, we assure that the work will cover all the concerns.
As part of the auditing, we design a plan focused on significant areas which are essential in relation to the type of risk that the firm is facing. This results in an effective and efficient audit.
In the same way, we identify and evaluate management controls and we carry out auditing procedures so as to identify and evaluate the differences found.
REPORTING AUDIT RESULTS
We organise meetings with the management board of the company in order to analyse conclusions and give recommendations and solutions to improve controls and processes. We develop a summary of crucial financial results and audit proceedings and conclusions.
These are some of our services:
- Operative auditing and accounting records revision so as to gather information and proof in relation to operative procedures of any area of the company, suggesting changes to improve.
- Due diligence for the buying or valuation of companies, offering the client complete knowledge of the businesses by means of information and recommendations to proceed with the transaction.
- Special certifications required by credit and control entities.
- Detailed investigation in case of irregularities with an effect on cash operations, collectable accounts, acquisitions, inventories, sales, etc.
- Financial statement special analysis on the basis of defined indexes.
- Reviewing and evaluating projected statements and/or budgets.
- Accounting expertise.
It comprises comprehensive corporate advice, dealing with diffrent aspects such as incorporation, minute-writing, stock issue, amendment of bylaws and corporate reorganisations.
José María Bugner (Partner)
Telephone: +54 299 4427766